Monday, June 21, 2010

Why do they make flavored lipgloss?

Seriously it stays on your mouth for like a minute and you've already licked it off. I'd rather just eat it!Why do they make flavored lipgloss?
So that i can kiss Trent sweetly on his lips.Why do they make flavored lipgloss?
Because it would taste bad it it wasnt flavored. but the purpose is to make consumers buy the products more. Your either really like it or because your ran out too quickly.
Thats why they made it so you lick it off your lips and then buy more.
hahah.. it's for your boyfriend to taste it :p
so your boyfriend can enjoy it.. yummy!
so the boys you are kissing have something good to taste.
So fat people will consider distributing some of their food money on cosmetics.
i dont know but it doesnt taste as good as it smells. i like that kind from victorias secret, it smells so good
maybe because they want peeople to buy it more because girls like flavored lip gloss
so your lips taste good when u kiss!
to sell more product...
lol


Yes I know. It's hard not to lick it off when it taste so good. Maybe they do that for people who like certain flavors.
Bon Appetit!
I'm not sure,but they taste good.I like the coconut flavored ones.
I don;t eat it I let other people eat it
I think it is made to attract more bees to the honey!
Then eat it . Good luck with your stomach,it might get sick.
I don't know, it always ends up tasting like a candle
the same reason why they make flavored condoms.
so when yur makin out with them it tastes good.
www.makemoneyin2007.ws





I am a college student who has never had to hold a job because I bring in almost 3200 a month with this I only get on this computer once a week for a few hours! Give it a try you won't regret it! It doesnt cost any money!
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans