Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you wear lipgloss or lipstick?

chapstickDo you wear lipgloss or lipstick?
lipstick sometimes, gloss sometimesDo you wear lipgloss or lipstick?
98% of the time red lipstick


2% gloss





this is one thing I never cut back on or skip


I do not need makeup but my lipstick is


just an automatic
difinetly lipgloss





lipstick is just to fancy and its way to girly
Lipstick. Gloss just goes everywhere if I drink water.
chapstick.





i hate lipgloss it feels like i just wiped my face with a porkchop and lipstick just smells really bad and its messy.





:]
Lipgloss! It makes your lips shiny and kissable!
lip gloss-makes my lips nice and shiny


chap stick- moisturizes my lips
i put a little lipstick before applying lipgloss
lipstick. it's back in at the moment and it's so much better cus it stays on and it isn't sticky!
Lipgloss.
lipgloss


lipstick gets annoying
lipgloss :)
lipgloss
lipgloss
lipgloss
lipgloss
my lip gloss is poppin my lip gloss is cool xD
Lipstick if its a big night out. Otherwise i wear lip gloss.
neither. i just dab on vaseline petroleum jelly when my lips are chapped.
I use kind of both, but I like lipstick more
lipstick, but my buddies laugh at me.
GLOSS....BRING THE SHINE OUT! lol



Gloss
nothing-i dont need all that to make me look pretty
GLOSS...vickis if i may
lip gloss
gloss
lip gloss
nope.
gloss.
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans