Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you wear lipstick or lipgloss?

definitely both, lipstick under to give the color want and gloss on top to add a different shade and a plump look ;-)Do you wear lipstick or lipgloss?
i wear lipgloss. i love the feel. but i dislike the feel of lipstick.Do you wear lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipgloss
lipgloss
I prefer Lipgloss. Its shiny and not flat. And is easier to get off of your tooth than lipstick! ;)
Sheer lipstick = my favorite.





Lip gloss only occasionally.
No.
gloss :)
Lip gloss, it's soo pretty and shiny!
well it usually depends. I would wear lip gloss everyday. but if it was a party or something then yes, i would wear a little bit of lipstick. but id still put on lip gloss. It just depends on your skin tone and if you like or dislike lipstick or lipgloss. Hope i helped!
mostly its lipglos i like the nude sheer one.... if im on a date or a party i like to wear light pink lipstick n then on top tht i use some lipgloss...
lipgloss
Lipgloss. It's easier to wipe off and reapply when you need to eat or something.


Lipstick= on Sundays:)
cover girl lipslicks it kinda in between
LIPGLOSS! lipstick isn't right for me
I wear lipgloss 'cause my lipgloss is poppin'. :)
Both..In the day time lip gloss..At night lipstick with gloss over it.
I rarely put anything on my lips, but when I do its definitely lip gloss or plain old chap stick.





Of course, I have big lips so if I put lipstick on I feel like a clown.
lipgloss, lipstick seems to dry your lips, lipgloss is all oils and moisturize while your lips are looking fabously shiny and glossy!
lipgloss
lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans