Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best lipgloss? I love nars orgasm but it is too costly. Any similar colors? Golden Pink Frosty.?

Anything by urban decay.What is the best lipgloss? I love nars orgasm but it is too costly. Any similar colors? Golden Pink Frosty.?
NYC lip gloss stays on for a long time and lasts a long time i have had one bottle for 2 moths now and i'm only half way through it you can pick them up and any walmartWhat is the best lipgloss? I love nars orgasm but it is too costly. Any similar colors? Golden Pink Frosty.?
I really like Covergirl Fruit Spritzers in Guava Splash! Its a pretty pink color and plus it taste good! ; ) I got it for about 7$ at Target.
just get a bunch of really cheap colors from CVS or Walgreens and then layer them. it'll look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) =) =) =)
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans