Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A good conditioning lipgloss??

Can anyone tell me of a lipgloss that will also make my lips feel moistrised and soft?





I love MAC lipglass but it doesn't really condition my lips.





Can anyone help?A good conditioning lipgloss??
Try either Clarins or Clinique for lip glosses that are actually balms with lots of added colour (they look just like glosses and once on, they last for ages and my lips then feel really good!). I personally prefer Clarins (better colour range) but Clinique's gloss does last longer!A good conditioning lipgloss??
tru putting chapstick before you put on your lipgloss
can try vasline lip therapy - its a tube form - comes in white tube (original favour) or pink ones (strawberry favour). It conditions the lip, but not really a lip gloss
There's this kind by Sally Hansen, on one end there's a lip conditioner, and the other is lipgloss..those work pretty well
clinique..they are moisturing spf and non sticky..preety in shades!
Clinque superbalm is tinted and conditioning. I am allergic to most lip glosses but Clinque works great for me!
The ones by Bobbi Brown are really good. They have sun protection, mint taste and make your lips soft.


Same with Clinique
  • loan officer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans