Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've read other questions, but I'm getting a ton of mixed signals. Do guys like it when a girl wears lipgloss?

Or is Chapstick a better choice?I've read other questions, but I'm getting a ton of mixed signals. Do guys like it when a girl wears lipgloss?
Some guys like it,


but others dont really mind...


it all depends on the guy, ask him


but most of them doI've read other questions, but I'm getting a ton of mixed signals. Do guys like it when a girl wears lipgloss?
I think if you get a good, thin lipgloss they don't mind. No one wants to kiss chapped, dry, cracked lips, but I've found that sticky lipgloss is a turn-off for most guys as they usually have to wipe it off afterwards. I don't think most people care about the mess, as long as they don't have to feel the stuff when they're kissing you. I would say give your lips a bit of shine as if you've just licked them, but don't smear it on thickly (Thick gloss looks cheap, as does gloss with overly-large sparkle flecks).
Guys really don't know the difference to be honest, at least I don't.


It really all depends on the two people involved, that's why you are getting mixed signals. Some will like it and some won't.


If that's the deciding factor though.. I don't think I would want to be involved with someone that 'shallow.' I mean.. I don't care what 'you' are wearing so long as I'm not going to be wearing it too.
Generally guys like it when girls wear make-up or look good. Some guys like it when girls don't have make up on or simply au naturale.





But seriously my take on that, as long you're happy with what you are and who you are under that skin, why care what people think about? Lipgloss or chapstick, lipstick or lippowder...you can do any of them!
I don't think boys like kissing glossed lips, but you can where it at the beginning and don't reapply it.
my boyfriend hates when I wear lipgloss. he says it feels sticky to him. plus he ends up with pink glittery lips. he is o.k. with chapstick though.
NO





Looks cheap. Horrible.
that's hot !!!
Well most of the guys I been with hate it because it gets on there lips





but I sitll do lipgloss
I think lipgloss. It's shinier and shows up better than Chapstick. And comes in more flavors.
Lipgloos...


Turns my guy on so much...Even more then my assests...and i do have dang good assests
Haha I dont know...I like it when I wear lipgloss.
I wouldn't know that because im a girl but I like wearing lip gloss to impress guys!
I guess it depends on the guy. I like chapstick, it dosn't stick to your hair :)
Lip gloss ♥
From a woman's point of view--I've never liked kissing with anything on my lips. I think bare lips are sexier.
Is there a beauty section on Y!A - I think so ....
yeah its hot on a nice pair of lips
idc
lipgloss do it in front of us,


it is saying kiss me you bastard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans