Monday, June 21, 2010

Do guys like to kiss with or without lipgloss on girls?

anyone???????Do guys like to kiss with or without lipgloss on girls?
Not the sticky kind.


Maybe a flavored chapstick/balm or something.


Nothing that will be gross or annyoying when you kiss.


You dont want distravtions like goopy lipgloss smearing everywhere.





xxx KariDo guys like to kiss with or without lipgloss on girls?
lipgloss is sloppy and make you feel like.... idont ven know.... not a good feeling tho haha. dik thats just me though
My boyfriend hates kissing me when I have lip gloss on. He says it feels disgusting.. but he likes it when I wear lip balms or chap stick because it tastes good, and my lips are not dry.
Without lip gloss because some lip glosses can be stick. I think chapstick should be fine though.
my boyfriend loves when i wear flavored lipgloss when we kiss, to make it more fun i have put some on him so he could enjoy the flavor it was awesome for both of us
With lipgloss, makes lips look nicer. Other then that I don't feel much difference.
i dont think thay doo cause is all sticky and stuff . and then thay will qhet some on their lipss buh w.e lol
My beau likes the taste of lipsmackers balms, but HATES the goopy stuff.
Lipgloss, no. Lipbalm..yes!
Maybe. Sometimes they don't because it gets sticky. Some might though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans