Monday, June 21, 2010

TEENS. What is your favorite type of lipgloss?

I really like:





Covergirl


Mac


Sephora


NYC


Dior Kiss


Dior Plastic Gloss





I don't spare any expenses in makeup!TEENS. What is your favorite type of lipgloss?
bigalow pharmacys mint lip tint, you can get it at bath and body works. it also comes in other flavors and this one is a pretty rose color. i also like blistex just to stop my lips from being dry


♥TEENS. What is your favorite type of lipgloss?
mmm, I don't usually use lipgloss.


if I do, it's Victoria's Secret.
i love


:





-Mac


-Victoria Secrets


-Dior


-Sephora!!!


and smakers are also good. they arent the best but still nice-i lovee their flavours.
I totally agree with the person up there.


Lip gloss is gross.





I use Burts Bees Lip Balm. It doesn't give you that gross feeling. :/
i like dior addict and lancome juicy tubes. the cheaper ones i just go for anything really, bourjois etc.


my fave is def dior though.
lancome juicy tubes (specifically, spring fling in smoothie - its shiny, slightly tinted and has no disgusting glitter)
I own almost everyu flavor of Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush...
well i use Mary Kate %26amp; Ashely Lipgloss. Its really cheap and it has a nice color.
I love Victorias Secret Beauty Rush. And it smells sooo good.


and online you can get a 4 for 15$ deal
omg lip smackers cool raspberry ice is the best!!! its sparkly so it gives sheen and it smells SOOOOO good!
I like bees wax!








it really helps my dry lips a lot
Beauty Rush...Passionfruit.
CHANEL! OR MAC!


ther ah-mazing!


%26lt;3
Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers is good.


and Diamond lip treatment






ew D: hate lipgloss.


makes your lips feel greasy%26amp;nasty.
I love smackers!! watermelon and strawberry are good!
maybelline new york- i have a kind that tastes of strawberries :)
NYC, New York Color.





Inexpensive and comes in tons of colors!
Barry M
Isa Dora.





= )
Lancome Juicies :-)
ha...carmex.....mac....and the stuff at bath and body works...


oh yea....and i really like neutrogena... the balm kind
covergirl wetslick fruit kinds
anything shiny not dry
I like Burt's Bees.





It's really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans