Monday, June 21, 2010

What lipgloss should i get? Please Answer!?

I do not want to buy it online.


Any store would be good.What lipgloss should i get? Please Answer!?
I love the new 6 hour lip gloss, think by loreal. It's awesome and stays on and looks super shiny. My favorite color is Raisin. Go to Walgreen or Walmart. You will like it. I love makeup and buy everything. I know whats good.What lipgloss should i get? Please Answer!?
go pick up a seventeen magazine...they always have the best tips for types of makeup and brands and colors for different skin tones and different effects. you should always have more than one type of lipgloss, because no lipgloss is the same! you need a clear one, a fruity one, one with a little color, one with a neutral color, and one that you can just wear anytime, anywhere.
victoria's secret has THE BEST lipglosses ever.


they smell amazing and look great.


1 for $7.


2 for $10.


5 for $20.
I know that Victoria's Secret has good lip gloss


also Burt's Bees


Or Sephora (if there is a store near you)


From what I use these are the best
dior kiss is the best to me. but i think they're out of stock forever except for that one flavour/colour =/


philosophy - lip gelatos are good too.


you can purchase them at Sephora. :)
I really like Lancome's lip glosses. I hope you try it and I hope this helps.
MAC Tinted Lip Glass in Love Nectar.
haven't you heard of a little thng called comercials
go to rite aid and buy urself some lipgloss
MAC
just go to walmart and look around! Are you so dumb that you got to ask this question?
um i use covergirl wetsticks but thats just my opinion i get it at cvs or walmart
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans