Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I buy lipgloss and eat it all the time?

is it weird??


its addictingI buy lipgloss and eat it all the time?
tastes like candy! just don't eat it straight from the container, put on your lips, then eat it!


***Did you know the average woman consumes six pounds of lipstick during her life?***I buy lipgloss and eat it all the time?
it doesn't matter if it's weird or not, it's whether if it can get you sick lol, which I don't know, but maybe a google search engine
No it's not.


I do it ALL the time.





If I were you I would stop buying the food flavored ones ! XD
its not weird i do it too


but i would suggest to buy an edible lipgloss so you dont poisen yourself ha
thats nothing-today I looked out my window and saw a woman eating her ear wax (true story!)
ITS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD
I bet makers of the gloss make it yummy on purpose so buy more of it :)
It is quite delicious.
get body shop lime lip balm. i could eat that for the rest of my life
thats random
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans