Monday, June 21, 2010

Hi! I'm looking for a good lipgloss. I have tried many lipgloss like Sally Hansen, Lip Smacker, and Max.?

Please help me with suggests that are under $10 and that leave your lip glossyand shiny.Hi! I'm looking for a good lipgloss. I have tried many lipgloss like Sally Hansen, Lip Smacker, and Max.?
theres like..this lipgloss @ bath %26amp; body works and it comes in vanilla, cinnamon, and other flavors i think...im not sure about other flavors...but they work!!Hi! I'm looking for a good lipgloss. I have tried many lipgloss like Sally Hansen, Lip Smacker, and Max.?
I use avon lip gloss and pay only 2.99 to 5.99 per tube for it.. have you ever tried it?
Victoria's secret beauty rush it smells great and stays on forever. it's so thick you would hardly believe it.
Beauty Rush. Victoria's Secret
Beauty Rush from Victoria's Secret.


Little Slice of Heaven and Cupquake are my faves. =]
My favorite lip gloss is from Bath %26amp; Body works and it's CO Bigelow's ';My Favorite Lip Balm';. It's priced at $5.50 and it's not sticky, gooey, or thick. It's really smooth, leaves your lips shiny and works great! I love it.


A close second is alba's coconut cream lip gloss. It's shiny and glossy and smells wonderful. I see these in other flavors and you can get 'em in most drug stores or at the organic section in the body/bath isle at most grocery stores, too.


You mentioned LipSmackers...they're good, too and they have a really good line of lipglosses and a plus is that almost all taste yummy! And you can find them in most drug stores like Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, Target, and so on for a real good price (most under $2 or $3)





Hope that helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans