Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies....do you wear lipstick or lipgloss or nothing?~b/a always chosen!?

im asking b/c i feel that i look stupid with any lip color on ... is it that i never found the right shade for me??? b/c i feel like i tried them all....so i just use chap stick everyday...





so what do you use lipstick/lip gloss/chap stick/or none???





and if you use one what kind is it?





thanks for all your answers ;)Ladies....do you wear lipstick or lipgloss or nothing?~b/a always chosen!?
I use chapstick and a tinted lip conditioner that came with it.


It's called Soft Lips, and it makes your lips amazingly soft.


Go to a makeupcounter like in Macy's, and they will help you find the right shade of lipstick :DLadies....do you wear lipstick or lipgloss or nothing?~b/a always chosen!?
i prefer lipstick because it stays on, conditions my lips and isn't too sticky. i also feel lipstick is more sophisticated and i can wear a clear gloss over when ever preferred. i like neutral shades the most. i like clinique and loreals neutral colour ranges. im good with lip liner it very easy for me to wear or i can even do with out it and i dont a problem with lipstick shades. i keep my eyes very neat though.
I always use lip gloss because I too feel like I can never find the right shade. That, and I also prefer the strong eye make up look rather than strong lips. I feel like you can't do both strong eyes and strong lips, it's either one or the other...so I just stick with the strong eye makeup and a glossy lip :)
Lip gloss is necessary for some occasions but don't count on it for everything... but if ur lips are chapped i'd definitely go with gloss. bare can be good because either gloss or lip stick can come off as too much.never do lipstick!!! it makes ur lips so weird and stale.





good luck :)
Lip gloss. Like you i never find the right shade for me so i use a transparent one with a touch of glitter. I use lakme or loreal (no idea how you spell it) because that is what i get cheap around my area.
I use lipstick, and lip gloss, and love them both!! I use Mary Kay brand everything and love their product so much I now sell it!!





You should check out the lipsticks and lip glosses on my site... You'll find something you like!!
I use lip gloss on a daily basis. On the weekends, I use lipstick. Sometimes I use lipstick during the week. I love lip gloss and lipstick.
I'm the same way. I keep it simple with chap stick.


I look like a dork in just about any color.


If I'm going to wear makeup for any reason I like to play up my eyes instead.
I put lip gloss on at the beginning of the day, then chap stick throughout, then lip gloss later in the day.
well for me lip gloss is the best because i don't have to worry if the color goes with me or not.


best kind would be macs lip gloss
usually nothing to be honest. i put a bit of foundation on maybe then i'm out the door.


but if anything i would use a chap stick. cracked lips are annoying
lipgloss
nothing
I put on clear chapstick then add a layer of gloss
i use none most of the time, though once in a while i use chap sticks because my lips are chapped.
i use chapstick.


i look weird with lip colour.
none...


i mean i use chapstick n lip gloss sometimez but other than that not at all
';I use lipgloss';
omg im an eyeliner and chapstick kinda girl


softlips chapstick is the best
I just use blistex daily. I NEED it!!
chap stick Burt's bees
gloss or chapstick
chap stick%26gt; burts bees %26lt;3
depends on ur skin tone! i wear it though! but isnt lipstick made out of like fish scales!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans