Monday, June 21, 2010

What colour lipgloss?

What colour lipstick/gloss would bring out blue eyes?


I have pale skin and blue eyes and I find that some shades draw attention away from my eyes.


So what colour DOES flatter blue eyes?


ThanksWhat colour lipgloss?
Blue is a cool tone. use cool tones, like your rosy, pinks, reds, %26amp; such forth. What colour lipgloss?
This is so easy and sooo much fun!





Go to my website.... www.marykay.com/sdem





Click on ';What's New';, scroll down to ';NEW! Virtual Make Over'; and either upload a picture of your face and go from there or pic a model who looks like you.





So many colors and makeup options to choose from... you cannot go wrong!
Hello! For you skin color, and eye color I would recommend a peachy colored lip gloss by sephora (it stays on really well) or for a more simple look, try just clear!
I would do a great bronze/goldish lip gloss! I'd recommend Sephora brand lip gloss - cheap and not sticky at all!
natural but shiny you cant loose............use a pencil to outline your lips,a shade darker then your own .then fill in with a nice wet look..........
I have blue eyes, and I usually wear pink.
My sister has blue eyes and likes to stick with peaches.
A sheer peach color would be nice.
peach is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans