Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm looking for a lipstick,lipstain,lipgloss....…

that will give me the natural red colour like after you drink red kool-aid or eat strawberries, I love that red and it works for me, the bright reds don't and I was wondering if there was a lipstick,lipstain or lipgloss that would give that kind of not too dark red.





like this but a little more red,I'm looking for a lipstick,lipstain,lipgloss....…
I love that look, ecspecially after I eat a cherry popsicle. A stain would be the best, because that I-just-ate-a-popscicle look is matte, crisp, and not shiny, and that's exactly what a lipstain does.





Stila Cherry Crush Lip and Cheek Stain, 24.00


This stuff is amazing. It tastes like cherries, and you can use it on your cheeks for a glow or on your lips. It absorbs automatically and looks really good. It imitates that kool aid look.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…





Benefit Benetint, 28.00


I really like the liquid consitency of this product; it goes on easily and stays on for hours. It's a little darker than the product above. It looks really dark, almost vampy; but goes on a sheer raspberry stain. You can use it on your cheeks, too!


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…





Tarte Cheek and lip stain, 30.00


This stuff is my least favorite out of the bunch, but I still like it. It comes in a gel stick that goes on easy, and the color is really vivid and stain-like.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…





You can get all of these at Sephora, Ulta, or online. I hope I helped! My fav the first one by stila ;-)





Oh, and also, you might go get the CoverGirl Lip Stain marker things, but don't waste your money. They look like lipgloss. I was totally dissapointed :-(I'm looking for a lipstick,lipstain,lipgloss....…
covergirl just came out with a new line of lipstains, they most probably sell them at walgreens...





if you want it to look very natural, then don't put any lipgloss on top of it!





good luck!
I use NARS in Sayonara. They have a lipstain version of this gloss which is what I have. It works really well :)
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans