Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Should I bring lipgloss to school?

it's clear lipgloss. it's my first-ever lipgloss, and i love how it makes my lips look shinier, fuller, and... beautiful. my school doesnt have any rules about makeup or anything, and i asked and they said it was okay if it wasnt REALLY red or anything, but i wondered... is it ok? i mean, do people do that? touch up their lipgloss in the bathroom secretly?


shud i???Should I bring lipgloss to school?
well if ur school doesn't have any rules on make-up then u shouldn't have any problems wearing lipgloss. and it just clear lipgloss after all. keep it with u at all times coz u never know when u need a quick touch up. if ur friends touch up their make-up in class then u can to. but if u feel uncomfortable that everyone is staring then do it in the girl's room. i remember my first clear lipgloss. i luved it! couldn't get enough.


now u can switch to light shades of pink. they are cute 2.Should I bring lipgloss to school?
Yep you should! That way when you have to retouch, youve got it to put some back on.
Where I come from, girls always have lipgloss. They dont even do it in the bathroom, they do it in class, passing periods, and whenever. Dont worry about it.
Here girls ALWAYS have lipgloss with them. They keep it in their purses or pockets or on keychains. They put it on in bathrooms or when they're not doing anything.
School is for learning...cosmetics = social events aside from school.
uuuuh i dont c a problem at my skool girls put on lipgloss in the middle of class if its not against the rules its seriously not a big deal....
yes because your lips get dry and you just might want to freshen up your face when you get a break
Yes just dont apply during class. Save it for the restroom or locker room. A true lady never reapplies in public. It is tacky!
yeah definitely most of the girls in my school carry it in their backpacks or pockets











and to the person who said to avoid sparkles...... SPARKLES ROCK!!!! not all sparkly lip glosses gut gunky:: i like mary-kate and ashley lipgloss the best
I do ALL my make-up in class and nobody thinks it's a problem.
yea people do that.


how old are you 5? I had lip gloss in jr high. and am still hopelessly addicted.
yesss you should! As a girl it is so much fun to look the best we can, but always remember it's not for boys or popularity, it's for ourselves! Cause baby when ya look good ya feel good : )
That's no problem, I go to school with more then lip-gloss on my face... I use eyeliner (black), mascara (black) and eyeshadow(usually pink, but I change the color often). And when I want to, I even check my make-up in class, that's no problem!


Go with it at school, be chic!
Most girls put lip gloss on in the bathroom and/or anywhere they feel like putting lipgloss on.








At least, i do, and all of my friends do.





i say, if your school doesn't care, your parents don't care, and you like it, go for it!





stick with clear or light pink. avoid sparkles, at least, teh kind that have big ol' peices of glitter in them. Those just get gunky on your lips, and it doesn't look good.





Shimmer is fun and pretty, though.








Have fun with your lip gloss.
im sure u can bring it to school unless ur in elementry
Don't do it. Apply it first at home then forget about it.
Number one, how old are you?





Number two, you seem to be contradicting yourself. First, you say your lip gloss is clear, then you said when you ask your school, they say it was okay as long as it isn't really red, my question to you is how is clear lip gloss related to ';red';? At all?





Number three, if your school allows you to wear make up, why should you need to touch up your make up, or lip gloss in your case ';secretly';? There isn't anything wrong the way I see it.





Number four, I usually have a small pouch where I keep all my make up; eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, lip gloss...
It's just lipgloss, not a weapon :D





Yes, people touch it up in the bathroom. And yes, it's fine at school, why not?? You can keep it wherever you like, in your backpack, purse, pocket, desk, whatever. Welcome to the fun world of makeup!
of coarse you should!





i bring mine everyday. i mean, theres no problem with lip gloss.





but i wouldnt put it on before lunch or gym. because it gets annoying then.





but yes. you should, you seem excited about it and you should be..i mean its lipgloss.





who doesnt love lipgloss?
You should take lipgloss EVERYWHERE! Don't leave home without it. And touch ups are no secret....carry it in your purse or next to your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans