Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you wear lipgloss when you have braces??

im 18 and just now getting braces :[





tell me anything you know about them pleaseCan you wear lipgloss when you have braces??
of course, unless your orthodontist said not to.Can you wear lipgloss when you have braces??
I have braces too. they can be a real pain. You get food stuck in them a lot. you have to floss every day. you can still wear lip gloss. if you go to a store that sells tooth brushes you will probably find stuff that helps clean your braces better. avoid eating certain foods like: pretzels, twirlers, sticky and chewy foods. if you are going to eat corn make sure it is not on the cob. if you think there is something wrong with the brace call your Otho. good luck
yes you can...
braces are not a big deal....u just really have to check them after u eat!!!....but yea u can wear lipgloss, lipstick...anything!!...trust me i had braces for 2 years!
okay, yes, you can wear lipgloss. When you change the bands it hurts a little.
do ur lips have braces?
Of course I had braces since I was in 6th grade now im in 8th! they dont hurt when they drill them on ur trust me my mom recorded me and i didnt say a peep it just feels like ur flossing! dont worry!
yes my mom has braces and she wears lipgloss
yah that will look cute ! i think braces are cute
My orthodontist made me sign a contract promising I wouldn't chew gum or eat carrot sticks. I chewed gum all the time anyway.


Lip gloss is fine, you're really going to need something good because your lips get so dry...


And when I brushed my teeth, it was really gross unless I made sure to swish water in my mouth first (like right after you eat breakfast in the morning).


And a lot of my friends complained whenever they got their braces tightened, but it didn't really hurt me.


Good luck!


Get cute band colors!
You can wear any kind of make up with braces..... they dont hurt while you get them on but your mouth is relly sore after but you finally get used to them after a while!!!
yup im 20 now and i had braces from 6th to 9th grade wearing lipgloss wont hurt your braces...plus youll get use to wearing lipgloss and lipstick more with braces if you start early, just because you have braces doesnt mean you cant still look beautiful
Yes you can...I have braces and I wear lipgloss except when going to the orodonist...
Yeah, you can. You actually should be wearing lip BALM because your lips will probably be dried out the first few weeks. Try Burts Bees!
im sorry


hope u know wat your getting in to


i glad im getting mine off monday
Yeah!! Totally!!
yeah you can wear lipgloss.
Yes, of course. I got braces at the age of 27. I continued to wear lipstick and use lipbalms every day. It's not a problem.
yeah you can!
Of course you can! But it might be a little hard at first because it's a little hard to pull your lips over them and it'll probably come off. But once you gat used to them, go for it.
lol yes you can take tylenol when you get them changed and brush and floss all the time
lol yeah
hey, im 14 and i've just got braces fitted. There's nothing wrong with having braces - they will make your teeth better. you can still wear lipgloss with braces because they don't affect your lips. at first braces can hurt but after a few days their fine.
weell i do.
Yes, unless you have braces on your lips. Your lips and your teeth have nothing to do with each other. Actually wearing gloss will take away the attention from your braces.
Of course you can wear lipgloss with braces! Just pick a lighter color so that it won't try and compete with your braces.





I had braces for 5 years. From the time I was 9 til I was 14.





When you first get them, they feel really uncomfrtable because your not at all used to them. If there are any brackets that are poking your gums, put wax on them. Take a tylonol before you go to the orthodontist so the pain won't be as bad.





Make sure that you brush and floss your teeth everyday. If you don't you might have little spots on your teeth when you get them off. If you ever have any problems with your braces, call the orthodontists and ask them. Don't try and fix anything yourself because you might make it worse.





Everytime you get them tightened, it hurts and feels really bad. Just think though, that each time you go your one step closer to getting your braces off and having straight perfect teeth!





GOOD LUCK=]
Of course you can.


Fo the first week, dudeee ur braces would hurt so much you can barely chew. I suggest eating sumthing soft that doesnt make you chew so much, like soup. Also, make sure you floss, lol cause it'd feel really weird ta hav stuff stuck there. And you know how they say, stay awy from junk food? thatz not true. lmao i didnt xD o yeahs, and before you ever go to the orthodonist, make sure you totally brush ur tooth, floss, and make sure ur tooth es clean. x]
u can do all the same stuff trust me i chew gum and all that crap they told me not to do
yes, you can wear lipgloss, lipstick, anything with braces. Just don't eat sticky stuff like gum and candy. I think there is a special way to brush your teeth though. If you have questions about braces, ask your orthodontist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans