Monday, June 21, 2010

M.A.C Lipgloss Vs. Victoria secret beauty rush lipgloss Vs.Covergirl wetslicks spritzers...?

im debating on which to buy...which one do u think is the best in general?? for color,long-lastingness,and shine?M.A.C Lipgloss Vs. Victoria secret beauty rush lipgloss Vs.Covergirl wetslicks spritzers...?
Victoria's Secret lipgloss is not even sticky =/


I love it. I have it in Cocoalicious. It smells amazing and gives a nice sheer, brown-ish color.


I've tried CoverGirl, and it's alright. It's a little more thick than VS, and I guess I'm biased because the color of CG I bought wasn't very flattering on me, and the VS one was.


I've never tried MAC, just because I don't see the point of spending more than $10 on lipgloss.M.A.C Lipgloss Vs. Victoria secret beauty rush lipgloss Vs.Covergirl wetslicks spritzers...?
Personally I think the Victoria's Secret gloss is way too thick and fake-y looking.





M.A.C. is glossy without making you look like trash, but if you're strapped for cash, CoverGirl works just as well. It just isn't as long-lasting as M.A.C.
I love and use all of the lip gloss products from mac. I especially the lusterglass and the dazzleglass. They are both super gorgeous! but i don't really try to use the other products i only use the good stuff.
M.A.C, totaly, unless you don't use it often, then theres no reason to spend the money so you should just get covergirl.
I do makeup for weddings... and i would say MAC... it stays on a very long time always gives a good color result and the tubes can last a while.. Good thing with MAC is a little bit can go a long way....
M.A.C definitely.. victoria secret is very sticky and a big mess and covergirl wetslicks doesnt last that long
Victoria secret
COVERGIRL WETLICKS FRUIT SPRITZER !!! there really good and they smell amazing lol
beauty rush-color and shine
i love vicoria secret! it stays on long, looks hawt, and just makes u feel good!!!!





although ive never tried other ones but hoped i helped
MAC lipglass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans