Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favourite flavour of lipgloss?

Mine, at the moment is Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Butter by Palmer's...





what's yours?What's your favourite flavour of lipgloss?
skittles lip gloss forgot the flavor but has nice tasteWhat's your favourite flavour of lipgloss?
I tend to lean towards vanilla or strawberry(no particuliar brand) but i like revlon in my lipstick for staying power


as it does not kiss off or stick to my beer glass
lavender
Watermelon.
strawberry,cherry,vanilla
Anything fruity like strawberry, watermelon, or rasberry!!
raspberry
I would say cherry, berry, strawberry...something like that.





I'm male, so I don't WEAR it.





I'm referring to when I kiss my mate. It tastes good.
Vanilla Icing. Mmm..
coconut!! all my friends love it! and my guy friends always try to eat it!! lol
I have two, one taste like an orange creamsicle, the other taste like a cupcake
watermelon...and...strawberry....awesome…
on a woman it's cherry flavour
Body Shop Strawberry...possibly quite a boring answer I know. I tend to just use Vaseline Aloe Vera Lip Therapy though these days.
cherry and strawberry from Simple pretty of Avon colors.
straw berry!!!!!!!!!!
Pineapple.





Not too sweet not too outrageously fruity...yum :)
definitly have to say watermelon. I usually wear lipstick though and maybelline tastes liek watermelon!
Vanilla frosting.
I like cherry lipgloss.
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans