Monday, June 21, 2010

My lipgloss be poppin...omg hate that song make up question?

okay so i have a Q on lipgloss . all the commercials say this crap works and this and this stuff works but i want some feedback from the girls of Y!A on what lipgloss you have used that has actually worked and has stayed on for hours and looks nice. thanks!!My lipgloss be poppin...omg hate that song make up question?
well i like loreal color juice lip glossMy lipgloss be poppin...omg hate that song make up question?
sephora is really good make up and face products, so i do alot of shopping there. the best lipglosses there...is


1. the original Sephora lipgloss in precious pink.


2. the Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss. ( urban decay is in sephora








and from drugstores, the


1. Covergirl Wetslicks fruit spritzers lip gloss
Mark. Juice Gems


I've tried the cherry pop and honeydew and they taste like real fruit!


They are made from fruit extracts....Anyways when I tried them they stayed on all day even through lunch and dinner. I personally love them I haven't used any other lip gloss since.





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>
When it comes to lip gloss, I always recommend ELF super shiny glosses with SPF 15. They protect lips from environmental damage, and they give a shiny burst of color. Such a big selection of them! Not to mention they are only a dollar a piece! Check out their site!





Hope I helped


Return the favor http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
My favorite is Bigelow Cinnamint mentha lip shine..There is cinnamon oil and peppermint oil.


So i suggest you get it because i 鈾?it. Get it from Bath and Body Works.
The ones that have worked the best for me are Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss and Mary Kay's moisturizing lip gloss. My fav being Mary Kay.
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans