Monday, June 21, 2010

To all lipgloss lovers! In search of lipgloss website?

Hey Ladies !





I am a lipgloss fanatic and want to know if there are any websites or blogs out there that are dedicated to lipgloss many that i have found do not get updated often ! Thanks in advance !


p.s ~just bought Dior Fizzy Lemonade to go on top of my Iced Latte~!





Sorry had to throw that in lolTo all lipgloss lovers! In search of lipgloss website?
Lipgloss is worse than lolTo all lipgloss lovers! In search of lipgloss website?
I have a beauty blog but, I'm not a lipgloss fanatic. :P it's www.starberrysugar.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out. :)
Wizdom





Look no more!!! ;)





I use these two sites for my lip gloss appetite


Coonobabe (look under their lips section)


Google Coonobabe


Isabella Pelle (when I need to plump and gloss I use their Extreme Pout)


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - both brands ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.


hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans