Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you wear lipstick, lipgloss or both?

bothDo you wear lipstick, lipgloss or both?
Neither...Do you wear lipstick, lipgloss or both?
chapstick
I wear lipgloss.
lipstick and only when I work the docks
Free beauty tips on Makeup


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness


Makeup/Hair styles


http://geebal.blogspot.com
i think that lip gloss is pretty,and you can use it anywhere
I wear lip stick and a sheer, clear lip gloss color on top of it.
Most of the time I wear lipstick. Sometimes I wear lipgloss, when I feel like it
i wear lipstick .Sometimes when u are wearing lip gloss u might be tat there is something oily on ur lips even though it is jus for shinning....
for special occasions, i use both but during ordinary work days, just a lip gloss will do to prevent lips from drying c';,)
Lipstick as lipgloss tends to disappear in a matter of minutes.
gloss
I wear lipgloss all the time.


Lipstick if I'm going out.
Lipstick then lipgloss on top
if the lipstick is glossy i dont need to use the lipgloss. If the lipstick is matte i prefer to dab a lil lipgloss.
Gloss
I don't wear lipstick because it looks silly with a beard but I do like lipgloss from time to time.





(I don't really have a beard..cos I'm a frog)
I wear lip gloss daily...usually if I go out, I'll still wear just lip gloss but with a little lip liner to bring out my lips. I have rarely been known to wear lipstick...it gets clumpy and comes off and no guy wants to kiss lipstick (!!) and gets on your teeth and tastes bad and yeh....no lipstick for me. :)
i wear lipgloss..





i guess it's because lipstick makes you look more sophisticated and older than your age...





lipgloss enhances your lip color..and at the same time making you sporty and chic!!!





i suggest that you use lipgloss instead. lip stick causes lip darkening...
both. U want colour AND shine. u need the colour of good circulation to look healthy, cuz healthy's always attractive, and men like shiny things, so always carry lip gloss with you!!
both...
only underwear
lip gloss
lipstick
both
During the day... just a bit of gloss with a little color. At night I wear lipstick with a bit of clear gloss on top.
just lipstick in an evening %26amp; lip gloss with a hint of colour during the day
Lip Liner more attractive
Depends on what *she's* wearing before I start kissing her face! :)
Lipstick dries your lips and is kind of tacky. I like lipgloss. It's shiny, moisturizing and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans