Monday, June 21, 2010

[Guys only ] What was your favorite flavor of Lipgloss when you kissed a girl ?

Just the flavor !


first kiss coming upp ....[Guys only ] What was your favorite flavor of Lipgloss when you kissed a girl ?
Beef Jerky!![Guys only ] What was your favorite flavor of Lipgloss when you kissed a girl ?
yeah yeah yeah...I'm not a guy...I know...


but I have to wonder...just how old are these girls if they're still wearing flavored lipgloss? And just who are these guys kissing those flavored lips??





I like cherry chapstick though...





Edit: My husband says 'bacon'
Ew kissing a girl who has lip gloss on is gross.


It's messy and gooey, and then you have it on your lips.


Which is bad for the guy.





Really.





I stick with lip balm.
Pink lemonade is what m ex used to like..


But they prefer to be kissing natural lips, they don't want lip gloss, lip balm, or lipstick..
Strawberry
Pink lemonade.. I've never kissed a girl, though
I like it Raw.








The taste of Sex is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans