Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My puppy got into my lipgloss?

got into my lip gloss


she literally took off the cap with her teeth and pushed it out with her paws





will she be okay? i dont think she ate alot


plus its the kind that u can tasteMy puppy got into my lipgloss?
BAD DOG !!!!!!!





She'll be just fine .My puppy got into my lipgloss?
She'll be OK. Don't worry dogs are like that they tend to get them self's into trouble just like that . Maybe next time don't leave your Lipgloss where the puppy can find it and eat it .
She should be fine. After all, the lip gloss you put on is mostly absorbed by your body and you're ok. OK, so your puppy is smaller than you and ingested more than you normally do.





She might have some looser bowels over the next day or two but should be fine.





Though it shouldn't happen, you'll want to follow up with a vet if she becomes listless, stops eating, vomits repeatedly, or has diarrhea lasting for more than a day or two.
my dogs love gloss. never harmed them yet.
She will be fine. It's mostly petroleum.
unless she is super sensitive then no you dont have to worry about it my dog eaten alot worse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans