Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Poll: Guys, do you prefer making out with a girl who is wearing lipgloss or not?

;-) Capaz De Todo xxx♥♥♥xxxPoll: Guys, do you prefer making out with a girl who is wearing lipgloss or not?
i dont care..a little flavour is good but i would like to kiss her real skin on her lips.Poll: Guys, do you prefer making out with a girl who is wearing lipgloss or not?
..Without the lipgloss..
I do not care as long as I make out.
i like it most when its natural


but lipgloss doesnt hurt


:-)
I Dislike Making Out.
YUK !!! slimy stuff
Def no ! lipstick/ gloss just tastes and feels nasty !
My boyfriend hates it when i kiss him with lip gloss on he says its too sticky lol.





sarah x
Does it really matter!! lol
doesn't make a lot of difference really.
as long as it is a good flavor yes lip gloss is great for kissing
Yes, lip gloss is great for kissing. I don't like lipstick though.
Pay me no heed...just looking for my crown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans