Monday, November 30, 2009

What's your favorite lipgloss?

What lipgloss do you use? Does it work well? Does it make your lips shiny, colorful, moisturized, etc.? Just wondering what people like!What's your favorite lipgloss?
duwop's lip venom!





it's a glossy lip plumper. it draws the blood to your lips, making them appear fuller.





you can get it at sephora, and it's not very expensive!What's your favorite lipgloss?
Mac, Loriel, Nutrogena, DKNY, or Bobybrown
dior


yes to all of it
DiorKiss by Dior


Beauty Rush by Victoria's Secret


Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret [try Wet, its seriously the best lip gloss color ever made]


Juicy Tubes by Lancome
victoria secret beauty rush in strawberry fizz. It makes my lips shiny!
Aquafina Lip Oil!!! It makes your lips shiny, but not fake looking, is not sticky, and feels REALLY good! Lots of moisture!!!
kk iits not gloss iits a lip blam but ii luv iit!! CANDY KISSES iin strawberry..iits yummy and the boiis luv iit ;)
I have two.


My first that I've had the longest adds color to my lips and moisturizes but I do use a chapstick under it to make sure it doesn't get sticky. And It smells and tastes wonderful (my fiancee loves it ;) ). . . . It's Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Cherry Bombhttp://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a> (couldn't find it individually but they have it individually)





The second is from Bath and Body works. It moisturizes and it's not sticky at ALL. It smells great (good enough to eat really). It makes my lips tingle because of the pepper mint in it. My fiancee also loves this one as well. It's Soda Fountain Strawberry Shake. http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/鈥?/a> (could only find the set but it's sold individually as well)
MAC Lustreglass!
i like chapstick any flavor cuz it keeps my lips moisturized and plain just how i like it and it lasts longer
superr lustrous lipgloss by revlon


its so shiny and glittery totally hotttt
Smackers.


shinyyyyy!
try victorias secrests lipgloss it shines real nice diffrent colors and also flavors
I discovered Terra Gloss by Alba. It is all natural and has beautiful shades with such fine shimmer. Amazing over lip color or on it's own! Available online or CVS and other drug stores.
I like the clear lip gloss and it does work well it keeps your lips shiny
oh gosh i LOVE vitagloss, M.A.C gloss idk the name , Dior diorkiss, victorias secret beauty rush and i have another one from M.A.C idk the name tho thats so annoying!!!!
my L'oreal Paris Colour Riche lip gloss


in soft pink


it makes my lips shiny and I really like the color
i like to use vaseline, then put a coat of shiny-licious by maybeline. the shiny-licious has great color and it smells awesome, its kinda sticky but lasts really long. Wet slicks is pretty good too.
I like my lip gloss to be ultra sexy and shiny. Currently the brands Im into are Philosophy and Smashbox. Philosophy has that really glossy and shiny look. And it has really cool flavors like cinnamon buns and ginger bread.While Smashbox has amazing colors.
OMG!!! You have to try the Lip Tox Sheer at Bee-Luscious! It has real diamond dust in it!!!!!! Girl this is the shiniest lip gloss ever! I also use the Lip Lock and it makes my gloss stay on all day, no kidding, ALL DAY!!!! You can get it right from their web-site or at some stores. Just ask for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans