Monday, November 30, 2009

What lipgloss should i use???

i have red lips and am looking for something to make them look more neutral and plain. lipgloss, lipstick, chapstick, anything. thanks heapsWhat lipgloss should i use???
I mix a little bit of my liquid foundation (only use this if you're foundation is light, I hope I don't sound racist but if your skin is dark it will make your lips go darker) with some clear lip gloss. You can find clear lip gloss pretty much anywhere.





Or if you don't want to use lip gloss just put very little of your foundation on your ring finger (because they are softer) then put it on your lips.





I hope this helps. If not I hope you find some thing. xox.What lipgloss should i use???
what i do is i use the red rasberry smakers lipbalm and then add clear gloss. it gives your lips the colour and the shine.
Chap stick Burt's bees menthol your lips will be super healthy and soft and the color of your lips is probably really lovely.
MAC tinted lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans