Saturday, November 28, 2009

MAC Color eyeliner mascara and lipgloss<3?

Hy to everyoneee I wanna have some advice about Mac colour...


I have brown eyes and my hair is curly and brown..my skin is pale...


Which colour of eyeliner ,lipglass I have to use?I love eyeshadow but I prefer using eyeliner as eyeshadow..


And which is the best MAC mascara?


Thank u :)MAC Color eyeliner mascara and lipgloss%26lt;3?
With brown eyes, brown hair you need something that makes your eyes pop. Blues and Purples are a contrast to the brown there for will make them stand out. If you want liquid eyeliner, go with either blue herizon or pop iris. For a pencil, prunella, indigo or light blue. Remember black always looks good with brown so you can always try doing a colored eyeshadow with black liner. If you're going for a simple look which it sounds like you are you need more of a nude lipglass, like Nymphette or C-thru.MAC Color eyeliner mascara and lipgloss%26lt;3?
i think that u should use prr its a tinted lipglass and it looks cute on everyone! 4 he others im not sure but if u go to www.maccosmetics.com u can email a professional and they will tell u! have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans