Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is anyone addicted to lipgloss??

Can you really be addicted to lipgloss? Cause seriously If I can't find mine then I will go and put on vaseline. But I have one in every important place and my husband says that i'm addicted to it.Is anyone addicted to lipgloss??
I love the taste of it on my wifes lips.Is anyone addicted to lipgloss??
i am soo adicted to lipgloss im like never w/o it i use victorias secret beauty rush piece of cake
Yes! I cannot stand the feeling of dry lips and go crazy if for some strange reason I don't have chapstick. For all you other addicts out there, keep some in your pillow case. If you wake up in the middle of the night and need some, it's right there.
I AM!!!!! hahahh.....





my parents always yell at me because i buy so much lipgloss, liek every time i go to the store, i need new lipgloss.. no actually every WEEK!! they always ask why i need so much..I JUST DO!! and the ones I buy are kinda expensive too.





but, what can i do? a girl's gotta have luscious, kissable lips, right?





=P
I am the same way! I own at least 20. I always lose them so I buy 2-3 at a time and have some in my car, some in my bathroom and probably 5 in my purse. Its weird I know!
Sure you can be addicted to it. I would say that it doesn't become pathalogic until it effects your social or occupational functioning. I use chapstick or lipgloss all the time, I hate the feeling of having my lips dry...
I am so addicted.I have over 200 colors.
Yes, I think you can be addicted to lip gloss. I am and I have to have lip gloss or chapstick with me at all times or I go crazy.
NO! u can be addicted to the bees wax in lip plumper gloss tho.
I agree with your husband I think you're addicted to it. I'm addicted to LIP MEDEX. i have one in every purse i have. IfI can't find one I go and buy another one. Believe me right now I think I have 15 or more. Ifyou use it beause your lips are too dry use a lip mask twice a week and maybe that will reduce your intensive use of lip gloss. Mary kay has the SATIN LIP kit and it's really good. Don't feel bad you are not the only one
i am i bring one everywhere
im pretty sure many girls are....i keep it simple...im addicted to chap stick
I was the same way until I found out most lip products have alcohol in them that cause you to become addicted. It doesn't actually say alcohol on the ingredient list it has a fancy name. I started using Mary Kay lip balm. It has vitamin A %26amp; E and I use it occasionally compaired tot he other products I had one in evry room,pocket etc.
I am really addicted. I have sooo many lip glosses! I love them and I buy more whenever I see them! Also, if you're looking for something that will look really good, but also mosturize, try the Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers. The Champagne shade is really sheer, and Guava is sheer but a more pink color. The Watermelon is the last one that I'd recommend- it's not as sheer, but's it's still got a nice coat. It's also a darker color.
yes i wear it all day if it comes off i put more on
I'm addicted but not that much i have to ware it every time i see one laying around and that is mostly every ware in my house but i don't put it on 24-7 though
Well, i love lipgloss. LOL. I wear it like everyday and same here, if i don't have it on, i put vaseline cause it's shiny.
well its not really that you ae addicted to it but you like the way it feels and there is nothing wrong with that
I guess I am too... well not gloss but simple moiturizing sticks like lipsmacker...


My lips ar getting dry all the time therefore I have to put some all the time. Sometimes I stop cause now I know that my body is addicted to it :D
I don't think addicted is the right word for me, but yes I looove applying lip gloss and trying new colors.
I love the Bubble Yum Bubble Gum pink chapstick
I am addicted to this new brand I bought called bee-luscious the lipsheen and lipwand are awesome and great colors too... they can be found at beeroyalproducts.com
actually I addicted to clapstick and i like all the favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans