Saturday, November 28, 2009

How are Burts Bees lipgloss?

I love them. They don't leave my lips feeling sticky like some lip glosses do.How are Burts Bees lipgloss?
This product is nice, lasts forever. I have all 4 flavors and they all have natural scents to each one. However, if you're a super busy person, this can't be taken on the go.I'm a germaphobe, so I refuse to use lip products at work that have to be applied by finger, because I'm always shaking hands and touching faces, it's just too much of a risk, not to mention when out in public. You would literally have to wash your hands first before using this product outside of the home.





This product is best used at the bedside in the comforts of your own home.How are Burts Bees lipgloss?
I love Burt鈥檚 Bee's products! Their lip gloss is wonderful! It goes on well and leaves your lips moisturized. I like their super shiny lip gloss in sweet pink. I also use some of their lip balm that works very well. I suggest you look at their website to see where their products are sold. I buy my products at target but Burt's bee鈥檚 products can be found other places.
tingly, minty, and soft. I love it and keep extra tubes everywhere so I never have to be without it!





And since it's all natural, it's okay of your crafty dog decides to take the cap off and eat the inside while you're at work. :(
theyre awesome- they moisturize great, and smell nice- i dont like the shimmery sheer color one tho b.c apparently to my friend, it looks cheap and tacky on ur lips;p but the original and pomegrante one is my favorite


鈾?
I love their lipglosses but their chapsticks are even better. The original one in the plain yellow tube (not the sunblock one or the tinted one) is amazing. I use it everyday!
most people seem to favor burt bee's products, but i personally have a really bad reaction to them.
EXCELLENT!!
AWESOME
wonderful
I like them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans