Monday, November 30, 2009

What's the best lipgloss you own?

Mine is C-thru Lipglass by M.A.CWhat's the best lipgloss you own?
';Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer';


';Too Faced Lip Injection';


';NARS Orgasm';


';Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lip Gloss';


';Dior Addict Lip Maximiser';


';Dior Diorific Plastic Shine';





not in any particular order! i jus cant choose one xWhat's the best lipgloss you own?
My favorite I have is from Sephora. It is amazing..so pretty and feels so nice when you put it on..I don't think it is actually the Sephora brand but it's in their store..I love it.
either





beauty rush- victorias secret


lip fusion(lip plumper)- sephora


or


avon stuff (its also lip plumper)
victorias seceret


they have testers lol





sorry off subject but cany u type in this question and answer it plz





Do cats fart?!?!?! I JUST HAD TO ASK?
My favorite plumping lip gloss is definitely lip venom from Sephora.


My lips were huge after using it!
Love the basic Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush..
Vaseline works like a beauty
bare minerals buxom lips in dolly


----who knew they'd have good lip gloss... but it's pretty good!
toothpaste
Uh...my $13 lip gloss from The Body Shop. I bought it whilst shopping with my friends at the mall.
Yeah cats fart, its weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans