Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the name of the lipgloss you CANNOT live without?? :) ?

I like almost all of Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lipglosses.


:)What is the name of the lipgloss you CANNOT live without?? :) ?
chapstickWhat is the name of the lipgloss you CANNOT live without?? :) ?
Sally Hansen Lip Inflation





hands down winner
MAC lipglasses, love the way they last %26amp; have such a huge selection of colors.
American Girl conditioning lip shine from Bath %26amp; Body Works.
i absolutely ADORE the nars lip balm ';sabrina'; its gorgeous and it gives your lips a pretty frosted look but still very natural!
i love victorias stuff!! i buy stuff from there all da time
chapstick
I don't like a lip gloss with flavor. After awhile it gags in my throat. I prefer Loreal (Lancome's cheaper little sister product) clear gloss. I put it over my Cover Girl long lasting lip color and it keeps my lips soft and not chapped. I used to be a carmex junkie, easy to get addicted to that stuff, but not good for your lips in the long run. I don't care for lip enhancers, they burn when they are just supposed to 'tingle'.
All of the Sephora lipglosses are excellent. I also love, MAC lipglass, Iman and Maybelline lipglosses.
all victoria secrets lip glosses and .....





wetshine liquid diamonds!:


http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/1/鈥?/a>





my favorite wetshine liquid diamonds[silver one]:


http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/1/鈥?/a>
burts bees


and victorias secret lipgloss
i know i cant live without victoria secrets beauty rush=]]
MAC Clear Lipglass- NO ONE could try this product and not absolutely love it!!!
Chapstick.
BEAUTY RUSH 4ever!!!!%26lt;333





I also love Rose Salve by C.O Bigelow (it's sold in B%26amp;BW)...you can use it anywhere (not just your lips) where you have dry skin, such as your elbows. You can even use it on your cuticles!! %26lt;3
MAC VIVA GLAM V %26amp; VI. You'll never go back.
well its not a lip gloss but its a lip balm CARMEX!!!


it like feels really good when you put it like burns your lips!! in like a good way its like simply the best thing ever!!!! (for lips)
Diamond Lip Treatment! In iris! great!
I wouldn't say that I couldn't live without [lipgloss] but I certainly couldn't live without my Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm! It's all natural! Simply the Best!





Oh and I love how my boyfriend puts it on and when I kiss him, I can just smell it off of him! LOL!
i cant live without burts bees chapstick
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans