Monday, November 30, 2009

Im 13. Do you think concealer, mascara & some lipgloss is enough for school?

I think that's perfect for school. I'm wild with my makeup. I love colored eyeliners and mascaras. Don't be afraid to try them :)Im 13. Do you think concealer, mascara %26amp; some lipgloss is enough for school?
Yes, that's enough. I'd rather see powder-type eye shadow (medium brownish-gray) used along the outer part of the upper eyelids, instead of mascara, which can clump and run and look very artificial.





Concealer is good for dark area under the eyes, and blemishes. An all-over liquid makeup, or else pressed powder, can even out your facial skin tones.





Lip gloss is great -- it gives color and shine without looking cakey.Im 13. Do you think concealer, mascara %26amp; some lipgloss is enough for school?
I'm sixteen and usually I just wear a little concealer on the red spots, and some mascara. usually I do it in the corner lashes or the far half because I have naturally long eyelashes, so mascara usually is a little much. and some goldish, light brownish eyeshadow.


Hope this works out.


But if it doesn't work out, don't worry, you're 13.
It depends on what ';enough'; means for you.


But if I were you, considering your age, I would recommend you would pick a make up combination that would bring out your face's natural beauty. What your suggesting is a good place to start.
some people prefer dramatic makeup....not everyone in this world likes lipgloss and mascara..some are more creative....check out youtube for example


http://www.youtube.com/user/XinaRox69








but for ur age...thats good....dont use too much concealer and mascara...u can look like u have spider eyelashes
Don't start wearing face powder until your older..it makes your skin look all fake. :(





BUT concealer/lip gloss/ and mascara is good.
Comletely. There is no such thing as not enough makeup...there is, though a term called too much mkeup. Don't reach that term :)
Um well I don't wear anything at all so yeah I guess it is enough.


Just don't ever go overboard.
yeah ! whatever you feel comfortable with .
definintly yes..im 13 too:)
OMG yes. That sounds perfect for a young woman like you.
That's plenty for school!


:)


But you could wear a little bit of eyeshadow too!
I'd say it is. You don't want your face to be all heavy and cake(y) looking.
yes! thats great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans