Monday, November 30, 2009

Lipgloss that will add colour?

are there any lipglosses that will do that because I'm looking for a reddish colour but I don't want to get lipstick-it would just be too much for my skin tone. I'm also looking for a peachy-orange colour and a pink but the real question is do lipglosses add colour to your lips?Lipgloss that will add colour?
That would be a Tinted lip gloss. The ones you and I get are probably clear or sheer so you can't really notice it. But just look around for one that is tinted. If you want, just take the lid/ cap off if there are testers and try it out on your finger to see if it's clear or not.


;) I suggest Target, Aerie, Victoria's Secret, and Bath %26amp; Body Works which all sell lipgloss! Also, you can try drugstores like CVS!


so good luck!


-dianaLipgloss that will add colour?
MAC lipglass in Ohh Baby or Prr, or Queen Bee. All great choices!! They also have lots of other colors in the ranges that you are looking for. I know these by heart because they are in my make-up bag. Love, love, love the whole line. Go by the MAC counter or check out their website. See 'Lipglass'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans