Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best lipgloss?

I love the Ultra Mentha Lip Shine by CO Bigelow. You can purchase it @ Bath %26amp; Body Works. It smells and tastes delicious...it has a peppermint flavor.What is the best lipgloss?
I love Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss and CoverGirl Wetslicks.What is the best lipgloss?
victorias secret lip gloss. some lip glosses are thick, and its sorta sticky when u opena and close your mouth. but vicki's lip gloss is very smooth and um...un-sticky. it tastes great 2!
the best one i like is okey dokey. i got it from the flea market for a dollar.
i like lipsmakers, or claires (i'm still a kid at heart!)
I prefer Mary Kay for lip gloss. I'm allergic to almost all others.
Best lipsticks if you are looking for cheap are Avon and Revlon lipgloss. They arent too stickey and dont smear easily. Happy glossing!
Lanecome Juicy or Hard Candy clear gloss...but Hard Candy is sticky like most lip glosses from Maybeline to VS to Estee Lauder, etc. ... I'm more of a chapstick girl...Avon Intensive moisturizing is the best.
I am super picky about lip gloss because although I love the shine, I can't stand feeling sticky. After trying high end, low end and everything in between, I stick to Cover Girl lipslicks. They smell good, glide on smoothly and don't leave you feeling like you have glue on your lips.





And yes, I've got 3 tubes of Juicy Tubes in my cosmetic case and refuse to use them. They are waaay sticky.
MAC, they have some nice colors.


they run for about 11 to 14 dollars each.
CHERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND IT SMELLS SO GOOD BYE LOVE YA!!!
Dessert by Jessica Simpson- bubblegum


tutti dolci


Stila lip polish- cool melon
mac makes the greatest. i LOVE Viva Glam 5 and all of the proceeds to go an AIDS charity.
use vaseline or any NYC lipgloss
All of them i like DeSsErT by jessica simpson
Vaseline.
mac underage, clinique glosswear in sunset, nars orgasm, anything smashbox
anything by revlon
lancome juicy tubes
I think Lancome Juicy Tubes is the best lip-gloss on the market. It doesn't feel gooey and sticky! It's awesome!
If you can spend for it- Lancome's juicy tubes...they last and are worth it!!
i would have to say carmex, it works better than anything else ive tried
I gotta go with GlazeWear liquid lip color by avon in nude peach. I love it!! It has a shimmery tint to it and it smells fruity. The best thing is that unlike alot of lip glosses, it mosturizes my lips with vitamins a,c, and e. If you havent tried it you should. Oh its by Avon too!!
the best lip loss is so strawberry it smells SOOOOO good and taste good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans