Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you wear lipgloss or lipstick?

What do you usually wear Lipstick or Lipgloss.





and also put your age and what you wear it for...


Thanks.What do you wear lipgloss or lipstick?
I wear lipstick because the colour stays longer then cover it in gloss for a shiny look. 24What do you wear lipgloss or lipstick?
On days that I wear any lip color, I will usually go with a nude color for lipstick. That or I use tinted lip balm in a neutral color. I used to wear pretty shades of lipgloss but it didnt stay on for the time that I needed it to be on. Lipstick is good for any occasion such as dates, going out with friends, family, etc. And I am 19 years old and attend college and go to work.
I use Lip gloss mostly. I'm sixteen so it would be ridiculous putting on lipstick although you could wear it, and glitter it up to make it look like as if you're wearing lip gloss. I'm gonna wear lip stick when I'm old lols I've got a few years ahead of me, so I'm not complaining. I wear chapstick when my lips are dry and cracked.
im 12 and i am to young to wear lipstick so i prefer lipgloss.


i wear lipgloss when i want to or when i feel like it or when i dress up or when i go somewhere fancy like maybe going out to eat or going to dances or to christmas partys
Lip gloss. I never wear lipstick. Cause I'm kind of lazy to find a shade that looks good and, most lipsticks have fish scales and algae in them.


So I'll pass.


I'm 15. : ) I wear lipgloss pretty often, to make sure my lips don't get dry. Especially in the winter time.
lipstick i'm 15


i wear it for everyday things (mostly nude or berry and colorful colors)


i'll wear gloss with it for extra shine and gloss though ^__~
LIPGLOSS!!


that reminds me to put on more lipgloss


i wear liplicious, black cherry, its yummy


and im 13 and i wear it 2 school, family gatherings, everything really
lipgloss - for like every day





lipstick - when i wanna be fancy!





14 ♥





--iHeartu ♥
I'm fifteen. I wear lipgloss to school. But I mostly apply chapstick throughout the day, whether I'm in class or going out somewhere, to dinner or the beach or to a theme park, etc.
I wear lipstick when i go out.


Lipgloss for work and chapstick when i'm at home.....i don't like having dry lips :) (25 yrs. old)



Just chapstick and im 18





Im like addicted to chapstick =]]





but I do wear lipgloss on occasion for no reason





never wear lipstick
im 16 and most girls my age wear lipgloss but i think it makes you look like you've been dribbling!


i wear a small amount of pink lipstick becuase i love having colour on my lips wherever i go!


x
I'm 14.. I don't usually wear anything on my lips.. but, I sometimes wear lip gloss. :)


I hate lipstick. :)
I wear a light shaded lip stick. So If I ever end up kissing a guy he doesn't get lip gloss all over his lips. But If you know your not going to kiss anyone haha, wear lip gloss. IT's prettier.





I'm 14
Neither. I hate color on lips, it looks disproportionate to me. I'd rather have really pale lips. But I do wear chap stick sometimes because of dry lips.
17, just to keep my lips looking smooth and not all chapy, i put it on a few times a day... chapstick actually, i think it works better than gloss
I'm 15 years old and I wear lipgloss!


I wear it because it gives my face a little additional color!)
lipgloss...


its flavored =] haha
neither, i wear chapstick..im 16 and i wear it because ashy lips just aren't attractive and i think lipstick is played out...but heyyy thats just me
neither.


chapstick. well, the good smelling ones.


12.
chapstick...never wore lipstick, im allergic. old.
lipgloss
i prefer lip gloss but i wear lipstick because it stays longer and gives better color i'm 16
i wear lipgloss. i am 19 and i wear it because it makes my lips shiny and pretty
I'm 17, I wear lipstick and lipgloss. It really depends on the occasion.
I wear both I am 24 and I wear it because it is part of my makeup and I like soft kissable lips
im allergic to both


YEAH IT SUCKS





so i have to get flavorless chapstick. X_X


so yeah i use that


im 13
Lipgloss, it makes your lips shiny, and tastes good. !! yumm how tempting lol im 12
gloss. I have never liked heavy lipstick on my lips, I think gloss is a more natural look and I am 30.
neither
lip gloss. I wear it for dates (a.k.a kissing) I am 14
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans