Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone else out there addicted to lipgloss and/or chapstick?

I have to have it on all the time. If I feel my lips getting at all dry I have to reapply. Right after I eat or brush my teeth, it has to go on. I've been like this for probably15 years since like 6th grade.Anyone else out there addicted to lipgloss and/or chapstick?
oh yeah, have one in every room, in my car, my work apron, everywhere. go no where without it!!!Anyone else out there addicted to lipgloss and/or chapstick?
Chocolate chap stick. I have it with me all the time.
My mother-in-law used to be. She started using chapstick when she quit smoking. I had never seen someone addicted to it before. She has pretty much given it up now too. I thought it was weird I didn't know you could become addicted to things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans