Monday, November 30, 2009

Can you lick lipgloss?

I just purchased Beauty Rush lip gloss from Victoria Secret and I keep licking it when it's on my lips. Is that okay? Thanks!Can you lick lipgloss?
No it will kill you!!


xoCan you lick lipgloss?
You can lick it from time to time, but I don't recommend licking it so much that it's considered eating it!
If It Tastes Nice Then Go Ahead :)


I Do It Nothings Happened To Me :D
youuu shouldnt.
I do It all the time and I don't think it wil hert you. If it would then You'd think that they would'nt put it out to buy...I mean You end up eating it anyway...
you can. that stuff tastes really gross though, so i wouldn't recommend it hah.
lol.. i have beauty rush lip gloss too and i keep licking it too... i don't think you are suppose to though!
I don't think it's bad, but it's a chemical, i wouldn't if i was you. Hope i could help, Chloe x
yeah you can! you should get some of that jessica simpson stuff that's made for eating. i don't know if they make it anymore.


when i was younger i always used to eat my lip gloss, and i've survived haha. you'll be fine. :)
Yeah, it's fine. You won't die. But just put on some more when you feel it thin. Otherwise you will look like you can't afford lip gloss.





If the lip gloss is strawberry flavoured, smear it on a cracker! (Don't really, just jokin'!)
Yes, it has to be or they can't sell it.


They say women consume over 6lbs of lipstick/gloss over their lifetime.


We all do it...in fact many companies will make their lip gloss tasty so that you lick your lips more and need to use more.


No worries! Your normal and safe!
Yeah- It shouldn't hurt you. But I have never known lip gloss to taste good. What flavor is it?
No, you will get cancer and die.


Or you will go in prison.


Good luck losing your life.
yea its fine there no toxins in it or anything. lol





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
WHAT you ate lip gloss. OMG CALL POISON CONTROL NOW YOU COULD SERIOUSLY DIE. DIDN'T your parents teach you anything. No I'm just kidding if it's made to be put on the mouth it safe to lick. I do that too sometimes. Your not going to die. If it was meant to be put on the mouth it isn't poisonous. That's like saying if you accidentally swallow mouthwash you will die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans