Saturday, November 28, 2009

Guys whats it like kissing a girl thats wearing lipgloss on..?

Is it gross???





Thanks!Guys whats it like kissing a girl thats wearing lipgloss on..?
My bf hates it. Cuz then he complains hes wearin it now. Nd he says its stickyGuys whats it like kissing a girl thats wearing lipgloss on..?
Thats funny I remember back then my I was going out with this guy and he actually dumped me for having ligloss on and kissed me, It was the Victoria Secret one--Sweet Talk. Then this year he asked me back out again and he said he got over the fact of girls aving lip gloss on.





But im guessing it depends how it feels. If its sticky,glittery and shiny they wont like it--Unless they are bi or gay lol
I'm not a guy but I do wear MAC lipgloss very often. My fiance hates it. I think it may depend on the type of lip gloss. He says it's like kissing lips with glue on it.
I wont say its gross but it doesnt feel natural kissing with a lip gloss on. Its kinda frustrating that's all. It can be sticky %26amp; all that. Next thing ya know ya will be licking your lips to get them off.
are you kidding? it just the same maybe a little wetter, and many time lip gloss is flavored...someone needs to grow up. Probably shouldn't be kissing if your afraid of lip gloss....
lol you can't tell unless your lips are really chapped and then if feels like yuo just put chapstick on
No it makes it taste better, plus they feel softer and way smoother. haha
my bf woudn't kiss me once because i had some on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans