Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do guys think of lipgloss?

...What do guys think of lipgloss?
I honeslty dont care if girls wear makeup or notWhat do guys think of lipgloss?
I think most guys don't mind it, as long as it's not an outrageous hot pink or bright color or extremely glittery. It's best for it to be fairly natural. In fact, I think that way, it can make your lips seem prettier and more kissable! : )
its a girl thingy,i have kinda dehydration problem,whenver i dont drink water at a regular basis,my lips soars and become swollen,i use lip balm,but not in public
i dont like to wear makeup because it always feels sticky and when i eat i always make a mess with my mouth and wipe it anyways so i dont even bother buying it
To much of anything is bad and the last thing a guy wants to think about when he kisses you is ';what the hell is crap all over my mouth';.
I loveeeee lipgloss. I can't speak for guy's but the one's iv'e kissed seem to like the different flavor's i choose. Heheh it's fun for sure! Bath and Body Works has some really awesome lipglosses.
It's glossy and it smells good.
as my girl likes it.....





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgSfDWVAQJCCrJz5gA6_XFHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080613200256AAOeZJL
It depends, if you wear too much it's kind of odd, wear your usual amount, If you are going to kiss where some.
they'd better like it ;)


i'm interested to see their answers b/c


i hate wearing lipstick--totally sticky, and lip gloss is so much more natural and chic, awesome for the summer!
they like it as long as when you kiss them it dosent really get on them
they love it!!! but they dont like it wen u kiss them with it on cuz it gets all gooyey and smears everywhere
it depends... sometimes its sticky and annoying and tastes weird!! lol lipstick of chapstick is better for me!
my husband likes how it looks but dont like to kiss me.. although I tell him he looks super in it..lol
my bf hates it cause it gets all over him.
its way way so sticky i hate it i hope all guys do to!
Glittery/ Bright colored- NO WAY! it stays on their face
my fiancee loves it if we're out, but if we're at home, he wants it off....... *kisses
My boyfriend really doesn't like it, not even chapstick
i think thye like it when its simple and not to glosssyy
love it! but too much eeeeek
interesting, im staring
i think they like it!!!my boyfriend does.
Don't use the stuff myself.
Yuk!
yup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans