Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats the best lipgloss you have ever used?

i want sparkly long lasting Fantabolous!! haha LOL heheWhats the best lipgloss you have ever used?
I like some nutragena stuff i have im not sure which stuff but its nice. very sheerWhats the best lipgloss you have ever used?
I like the Liquid Metallics from Bee Luscious! It lasts a long time and is not goopy.


http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>
I have the perfect lipgloss that will do all that and more: Dior Addict Ultra-Reflect Gloss. It makes your lips look plump and amazing, it has a high gloss factor with LOTS of shimmer, and it lasts wayy longer than most lipglosses-you only need to reapply every hour to hour and a half! It's a bit on the expensive side but each tube lasts forever plus it comes with this great brush applicator...totally worth it for 25 bucks!!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
I haven't seen it in years but it was Yardley of London.
i always use smackers lip gloss. it may not be sparkly but i love it! the new rolly stuff they have now has some sparkles in it but only with some flavours.
i know the new ones i have all of them theyre awsome!!!!!!!!!!
I like...the Limited Too lipgloss. I know theres a lot, but my mom bought me one i liked like a long time ago. About 2-3 years ago...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans