Monday, November 30, 2009

Im in 7th grade am i to young to wear mascara and lipgloss?

in 6th grade i wore eyeshadow and lipgloss was i to young then and am i too young to wear mascara in 7thIm in 7th grade am i to young to wear mascara and lipgloss?
YES!!! wait till you are at least in high school. if you have to ask then even you think you are too young for makeup. you have your whole life ahead of you and are probably too pretty to even need itIm in 7th grade am i to young to wear mascara and lipgloss?
i thin klipgloss - ok, but dont think mascara - sorry!
no
Its fine. I'm in 8th now, and i wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, cover up, and lip gloss. The trick is dont put too much on. I guess i can get by with it cause i dont cake it on, and i know how to put it on without looking totally fake cause my mom works at a cosmetic place and shes a makeup artist there so she taught me how to put it on without looking like a clown.
7Th grade is important. You're not in grade school, yet not in high school. Keep that in mind when you put on your makeup. I understand wanting to separate yourself from the kids, but remember you're also not in 10th grade yet. Keep in mind, older students, your parents, your teachers, coaches and other parents might judge you unfairly if you wear too much. Stick with something sheer, glossy or lightly tinted for the lips. Don't wear dark eye shadow, it's even hard for adults to pull off. Mascara would be fine, but I'd stay away from eyeliner (at least this year). Blush is ok and bronzer, just remember that it's supposed to ';enhance'; the natural beauty you already have. Also, your body will change the next few years. When that happens, sometimes people get acne - makeup will sometimes make the acne worse, so make sure that you wash your face every night before you go to bed. And, ask your mom, OK? Have her help you, I'm sure she'll be more than happy. At least until you get the basics down, then you can go makeup shopping with your girlfriends :) And, if I were you - before you walk out the door each morning - ask your mom ';Hey Mom, do I look ok?';. She'll like that you're asking her, and it'll help - just in case you over-do it :) Hope this helps! Have fun with it!
It depends. Different people think different things. The people you need to ask are your parents. Ultimately it is THEIR decision whether or not you are too young or too old. Personally, I would probably let my 7th grader wear lip gloss, but probably not mascara. But that is just me.
That's fine. Girls at my school wear this in sixth grade :





Concealer


lipgloss


blush


bronzer


eyeliner


lipliner


eyeshadow


mascara
good age
no not at all my cousin is going to also
no. i wore make up when i was in 6th grade. just DO NOT put on too much. make it look as natural as possible. if you have never put it on before, ask some one who does how to do it right. i made the mistake of trying it on myself my first time and i looked like a clown!
its ok


if you


dont over do it
thats ok if you want longer eye lashes just take some vasaline put on the lashes it will look just as good you also can put it on the lips for a nice shine!!
It's up to how you think you're maturing. I started wearing make up when i was going to gr.9 but not at school.


personally i think you should wait a little bit, unless you think you're ready.
It's fine to wear a little lip gloss, mascara should be ocassionally, and eyeshadow reserved for special events, like a wedding or school dance or something like them.
No, I'm in 7th grade and I wear exactly that.
thats fine, i just got out of 7th grade and me and the girls in my class wear these:


concealer


blush


mascara


eyeliner


lipgloss


bronzer


eye shadow





but its up to you, my mom let me wear all of the following besides bronzer. So it kinda depends on what your allowed to wear and to make sure you get your colors right.
No. That when i started wearing makeup. Your maturing so i think its ok
no i started wearing make-up when i was in the 6th grade i model so i have to wear makeup
i think if you handle make-up maturally, go ahead =] just dont go overboard.and never wear blue eyeshadow..ew lol
noo! I wear lipgloss, eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner! You are def. not too young. Im only in 8th..so theres your answer.
ughm hun, its kinda up to yourself..


if its ok with your parents and you feel


comfotable with it then go for it.


but if you feel like someone your not


then dont do it, your not ready.


its all good.
it all depends. if your parents are ok with it they go ahead but you really dont want to if you dont have to. right now you are young. enjoy it. you dont need to worry about that. and dont wear make up because your friends are doing it.
I dont think that you are too young to wear a small amount. I started wearing makeup in middle school and a lot of my friends parents thought that thier daughters were too young and didnt let them. My mom worked at a makeup counter and showed me how to apply a small amount and how to make it look natural. If you are going to wear mascara, you should not wear as much eye shadow...but the lip gloss....I know kindergradeners that wear it so...dont worry about that!! ;-)
the lipgloss is good at any age but the mascara is too much, if u use clear mascara then tat would be ok cuz its more natural than black mascara, but mostly it is up to ur mom cuz she would kno the right age to wear make-up
This is usually ';that age'; when most girls start experimenting with makeup. Since you are young i do recommend not over doing it. lip gloss is ageless but sometimes eyeshadow and mascara can make you look like your trying to look to old. so use those sparingly.
How old are you in 7th grade 13 right, well I wore way more than that at your age, and people thought it was too much for me, and I think back and think it was too much too, but its your perrogative, unless your parents tell you different, but if I had a 13 year old daughtor I wouldnt let her, I have a son so I wont need to worry about him wearing makeup...........hopefully!lol!
no. i wore mascara and lipgloss when i was in 7th grade., of course my mom didn't approve of it though.....
no not really
Ummm,, no cept the lipgloss is kind of a way to get the boys...


Listen to Lipgloss by Lil Mama, you'll understand.


Just wear Mascara!
no ur defenately not. i wish i cud start wearing makeup in 7th grade, but i wasnt allowed so i started in 8th grade.


mascara and lipgloss is fine, especially lipgloss
nope





If your parents are telling you that you are too young you should listen to them, though, and ask when you can wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans