Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eyeshasow & lipgloss is best for me?

i have tan skin, green hazel eyes (hazel a squigly line around my pupil, and green every where else), and straight brown hairWhat eyeshasow %26amp; lipgloss is best for me?
If you are looking for neautrals... for your eyes try beige, champagne, brown, green and other colors in your eyes. Use a light color all over the lid, and line your eyes with dark brown, use a brown or hazel color in the corners and BLEND!!! Or, if you are looking for a more dramatic eye go for Purple. Purples are best for green eyes to make them pop. Darker colors are best for your hair color, DONT BE AFRAID to use a dark, bright color IN SMALL AMOUNTS... and as long as you blend you are fine. I think clear gloss is best, or a very pale neautral. E mail me if you want more tips/advice.What eyeshasow %26amp; lipgloss is best for me?
Brown or purple eyeshadow....and cranberry lipgloss would look great on you. Just my opinion. =)
purple eyeshadow. if you use purple eyeliner and like a black eyeshadow it'll pop like whoa. if you're doing an intense eye use a light colored lip.. almost nuetral.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/…
try, blue %26amp; green, white and black before you go out and see which one is your best bet.
beige and clear lip gloss
I have hazely green eyes that sound a lot like yours and I find that purpley to purple-reddish/pinkish eyeshadows look best. Almay has a line of eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara products out right now which are put together to go with certain eye colors. I've tried the eyeshadows and liners for hazel and green eyes and find that they look pretty good. As for lip gloss I normally just wear colors that have a slight reddish tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans