Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which store has the best lipgloss?

bath and body works..





get the co bigelow ultra mentha lip gloss..its only 7 50..





its the BEST lip gloss EVERRR....





I LOVEEE IT!!Which store has the best lipgloss?
The store thats has the best lip gloss to me is Victoria Secret. They have a lip gloss out called sugar rush which is so great. It's only $7 and at some victoria secret stores you could get it 2 for $10Which store has the best lipgloss?
MAC
Bath %26amp; Body works (they smell really good) or Victoria's Secret
My personal Favorites are~


Victoria Secret,


Bath and Body Works,


Estee Lauder,


and


CVS
try neutrogena lipgloss i like it and it mosturizes good
Obviously MAC! Cause MAC have lots of colors to choose from, and if you're like me.. Prefer to save up on $$$, I will get the MAC's clear lip glass(Refer to the link), it blends well with any lipstick to give you a perfect lipgloss of your choice... I usually apply either my own or my mum's or even my sisters' lipstick and i'll just add on some of the lip glass and woooaalah! I get the intense color that I want with the uber shine... and the good part is, it's super long lasting..! My lip glass always outlast my other girlfriends...





Enjoy...!





P.S This lip glass, as you might know is a little sticky... But thats what makes it long lasting, so i think that it's okay... I've been using it for a looooong time, and haven't found anything just as good..!
victorias secret


clairs


bath and body works


mary k


wal-mart
Revlon - Its not too expensive, good quality, and comes in a many different shades. You can get it from almost any store.
Bath and Body Works their line called Biggelows. It is minty fresh, and glossy but also really moisturizes your lips. I've been a chapstick girl a long time, and now I love Biggelows lip gloss!!!
estee lauder. or lancome...
Mac LipGLASS yes LipGLASS its the bomb - diggityand comes in many colors!
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans