Thursday, December 10, 2009

Someone stole my lipgloss! I think it was god. How do I make him give it back?

I payed a lot for that lipgloss! I would have let him borrow it if he had just asked!Someone stole my lipgloss! I think it was god. How do I make him give it back?
Chase him.Someone stole my lipgloss! I think it was god. How do I make him give it back?
Why would you want it back...





Shared make-up ewwwww....
You just misplaced it, stop blaming everyone for your disorganization...
when was your lobotomy?
my sister's old friend stole her lip gloss from her when they were young... she's been traveling a lot lately... i think it must have been her and not God.
I think people play with God too much in this section, if you don't have a question to answer or ask, whether you believe in God or not, you shouldn't make fun or mock someone's beliefs.











Besides:





Your daddy wears lip gloss, not GOD. Ask him for it.
Hire a Lawyer... nope that won't work because they are all in he11! LOL
Tell him if he does not give you your lip gloss back you will tell Mary he was wearing her dress at the disco !
You don't.





';The Lord giveth. The Lord taketh away';
I'm sure he's just borrowing it, after all thou shalt not steal and all that!
Ask him to help you find it
I'm an atheist. Do you have any evidence it was God, if you do, there are a lot of people on here that will wanna talk to you.
your pretty well stupid. thats just dumb to even say.
Watch out! He'll take your undies next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans