Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best kind of lipgloss?

well if you like to splurge


i'm in LOVE with chanel's lipgloss!





but if not.


try some simple burt's bees chapstick


with Co Bigelow over.


you can get it at Bath and Body works.





i'm in highschool and i switch between those 2


:)What is the best kind of lipgloss?
Arbonne's Prep and Plump lip gloss is great!





http://home.comcast.net/~chrisandlisa/si鈥?/a>What is the best kind of lipgloss?
Smashbox
I like Victoria's Secret and Lancome Juicy Tubes
victoria's secret
MAC and chanel





chanel being the better of the two


because its smooth, stay on, and not sticky


but its expensive!





MAC is also great.


it has awsesome pigmentation and it stays on GREAT!





hope this helped


:)
Smackers is cheap. I have a variety like Bon Bons lip gloss. Ten beauty lip gloss. Sweethearts lip gloss. Even more but to my opinion Ten beauty is the best.





P.S. I think you can get Ten Beauty lip gloss at Target
your moma hoebag.





jk i think your pussy
I like Dior, and Lancome juicy tubes, and NARS.
omg use Victoria Secret type it leaves your lips so shint and lasts for up two hours
Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss. It comes in a variety of colors and you can find it at your nearest drugstore. I've used it for years! It costs about $7
Mary-K!!!


My mom has the lip balm(i used it) and my lips got sooooo soft!!



I love MAC and Dior.
I really love NYX lipglosses. Their really great for a cheap price. Here are


some links:





http://mydivascloset.com/makeup---lipsti鈥?/a>





http://www.cherryculture.com/cosmetics/b鈥?/a>



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans