Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lipgloss that will add colour?

are there any lipglosses that will do that because I'm looking for a reddish colour but I don't want to get lipstick-it would just be too much for my skin tone. I'm also looking for a peachy-orange colour and a pink but the real question is are there any lipglosses out there that will add a little bit of colour to my lips?Lipgloss that will add colour?
the best lipgloss i have found by far is at C.O. Bigelow. it has mint extract in it so it doesn't have that plasticy flavor and it adds just the right amount of color. it also doesn't get tacky after you wear it for a while. it absorbs in. i would defiinately recommend it.Lipgloss that will add colour?
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans