Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's your favorite lipgloss?

I've asked this before but I'd like to hear some new answers :PWhat's your favorite lipgloss?
MAC!! It's the shiniest and it's everlasting! Plus it accentuates my lips...lol. What's yours?What's your favorite lipgloss?
Oh my god! It is watermelon! I cant,,,,,,,,, go,,,,,,, on........ Neeeeeeeed a FIXXXXXXXX. Sorry it just brings back some wonderful memories of young love.
Well, I don't have a favorite brand, but I like light pink lipgloss.
Any lipstick with a sheen....
MAC Lipglass!!!!!!!!!!! It is the best!!!!!!!!!
whatever you have on that you would like to transfer over.
MAC, i love mac, i have like 12 shades of their lipgloss... its really thick, but if i let it, it would probably stay on for a year. i heart mac everything.
Avon lipglosses-they have several different types and lots of colors.
I don't really have a favorite. I like the expensive kind that is worth buying because it is really good! lol. It depends on the color and how it looks. If I never heard of it before then I dont buy it. I hope I helped! Good Luck!
plain old vaseline. super shiney and colorless so it lets your own beauty show through. ;)
MAC!! cant you tell..;)
C.O. Bigelow cinna-mint lipgloss from Bath and Body Works. It tastes amazing, gives your lips some crazy shine, and plumps them up too without hurting! It's a wonder gloss!!!!
Bath and Body Works is good. Also Avon has good stuff,
Mac- sappolicious
MAC lipglass or MAC lustreglass. Dior also makes a great long lasting lipgloss...
lancome gloss is the bomb!!! I like caribe. its blue in the tube but goes on clear and has great sparkle!
Avon everlast
I like pigmented lip gloss. With that being said - my favorite is ';Effet 3D by Bourjois Paris'; color #16 - Beige theoric.





Good luck!
camphor chapstick....smells great and opens nose up
Tutti Dolci Mango Sorbetto Lip Gloss from Bath and BodyWorks. Its such a pretty color and it tastes hella good.
Neutrogena MoistureShine i absolutely love this stuff
Benefit THE GLOSS in - Kiss me
I love the loreal Paris Glam shine sorbet.
Avon strawberry and watermelon.
Stila.
loreal's glam shine





in starlet or diva
Arbonne Sheer Shine... it totally nourishes my lips. it's not petrolatum based so it is not heavy or waxy and does not end up drying my lips after a few days of using it. I fact, the more I use it, the healthier my lips feel!
Mac-Oh Baby


and when i run out anything mac
Bath and Body Works Temptations in frozen daquiri flavor
Bonne Belle lipLITES


cappucino is my favorite flavor
I really like Mary-Kate and Ashley lip glosses because, for one, they're inexpensive. Two, I wear them over lipstick so I can create a whole new color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans