Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the name brand of lipgloss/stick that makes your lips fuller and plump?

and does it REALLY workWhat is the name brand of lipgloss/stick that makes your lips fuller and plump?
lip venom works awesome. of course i'm a guy, but my gf uses it and i LOVE it. it really works. her lips are irresistible, and then my lips tingle..long lasting impression. you can get it for about $15 in urbanoutfitters or sephoraWhat is the name brand of lipgloss/stick that makes your lips fuller and plump?
Hey I would for sure recommend Bougois lip gloss, they plump up the lips, used it and it for sure makes your lips appear fuller and plump- when i have found out the exact name of the bougois lip gloss i will E-mail it to you.
Sorme cosmetics is the only one I use that works not to mention I use it on all of my clients at the Salon I manage. Sorme has a gloss called LIPTHICK Go to Sorme.com
Lipfusion?
This?








http://www.covergirl.com/cgcollection/li鈥?/a>
Sally Hanson.
Lipvenom works very well....... i use it alot....





http://shop.duwop.com/index.asp?PageActi鈥?/a>
I personally love Du Wop lip Venom...it is available at Sephora....the stuff feels so good on and makes your lips really shine and have that full blown appearance. I would highly recommend giving it a try!
avon has a lipstick that does that for you
Well, I use FOREVER 21 lipgloss! It makes my lips smell good and makes you satisfied!
Sally Hanson's lipsticks for this purpose are really good. Try those-
well one is called lip venom which burns a little and swells them up and it works
covergirl
gotta say im not a fan of lip gloss...i hate going in for the kill and then slipping off my target...damn high school memories comming back.noooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans