Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lipgloss that doesn't dry up or rub off?

I just need a good lip gloss that doesn't dry up or rub off and stays nice for maybe 8 hrs. I'm in a wedding in a few months and I don't want to have to worry about that coming off or drying up my lips. Nothing too expensive. $5 or under is good.Lipgloss that doesn't dry up or rub off?
CoverGirl makes a long lasting lipgloss. The shimmery color is one end and you have the clear gloss on the other end. I've heard that its pretty good and I think its about $6. You should give it a try.Lipgloss that doesn't dry up or rub off?
I here Martha Stewrt makes some excellent colours, both outdoor and indoor, so your lips would be fine in or out of the house.
You may want to try one of the stay put lip wands at any drug store or Target etc. Like Covergirl has one that you put the color on and then a shiny gloss over it. The color stays put, you just have to reapply the gloss occasionally.
rimmel makes tons of colors, and they're pretty inexpensive.
bed bath and beyond has some wonderfull lip gloss
poop and glitter makes an absolutely fabulous earth tone lip gloss
Sorry i dont know of any that are under $5 most of the good lip gloss is more than that. I say go to a MAC store and get alipgloss that'll last you.


Good luck
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans