Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which kind of lipgloss do you think is the best to buy?

i just want some suggestions.... hopefully not from guyz lolWhich kind of lipgloss do you think is the best to buy?
toffee cream in the natural collection from boots it is lush and is smells nice too :DWhich kind of lipgloss do you think is the best to buy?
i love juicy tubes, there a bit more expensive than others but worth it they last for ages and smell gorgeous. ive just got a new one in colour hip hop apricot its fab!
The best choice to go for when buying lipgloss is to stick with lighter colors, because lighter colored lipgloss match most people and wont look to over the top even if you have pale colored skin to very dark skin. So go for a light pink, or clear lipgloss, will look great.


look for these colors:


http://img.products.howstuffworks.com/cc鈥?/a>





http://img.products.howstuffworks.com/cc鈥?/a>





and clear colored: http://www.merchantamerica.com/beautypro鈥?/a>
ANY Victorias Secret lip gloss is GREAT! its not sticky smells great and look wonderful
I use lip smackers.


Kinda kiddish but it's great.


Has some good flavors %26amp;%26amp; it makes my lips all shiny XD


Thats the only one I use;


Plus,the company doesn't test on animals.


yay!! lol
revlon colorstay is my personal favorite for color, but for natually colorful lips i recommend chapstick
chap-stik...it's all i use. especially cherry or strawberry, they leave a little bit of a pinkish tint on your lips, it doesn't get sticky or like glue, smells and tastes good, is cheap, and makes your lips feel good.
MAC lipglass is nice but it can be a little sticky. I prefer MAC lip gelee..it has nice conditioning properties and stops your lips from drying out. I have also heard lots about Lancome Juicy tubes but when I tried them in a dept store, I found them a bit sticky. Clarins and Clinique also have nice conditioning ones. I have never tried the Bare Escentuals ones but I will probably check them out soon! Good luck.....
I always use Clinique make up but i was very surprised at using my friend lip gloss from Avon and it was brilliant.
I like Dior which is nice and sexy. With those glitters make you look young - can be pretter both in summer and winter.
Boujois do a really good lip gloss that is shiny but not sticky. I suggest that. I use it and its brilliant.
I really like the Go Lip Gloss Kit from go cosmetics which is really nice to use. It is only 拢4.99 so is really good value for money.
I personally love Stila lipgloss and Bobbi Brown. I know a lot of people who like Mac, but it's not my personal favorite.
well i use wet'n'wild, and lip smackers, but maybelline, revlon, covergirl are also good.
MAC lipgloss is really cool. It really depends on the shade you want and how long you want it to last. Smashbox also has great lipgloss.
If you want ultimate gloss that looks like a model on a magzine cover use Guerlain or Dior. For great fragrance you can try Bloom. Enjoy looking great!!
MAC or Bobbi Brown have the best range so far.
MAC lipgloss is great..and the colors look really nice.


but if you want something more afforable i would say victoria secret lipgloss isnt bad. it has some great flavors too.
red lip stuff do u
My wife suggest... you can use the lipgloss fm Revlon... :D
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stila-A-Polish-Aff鈥?/a>
MAC for sure...the colour range is amazing!
Hi I have tried loads of lip glosses and the only one that suits me and Im not allergic to is Avons Glazewear Extreme, they have another one that renews ifself when you press you lips together. I havent tried this one yet only the glazewear extreme and it lasts for hours its high shine and doesnt get sticky.
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans